Friday, February 18, 2011

Whew, what a long break

I just happened to have some time free so decided to click on the old Hits&Mrs link. It's been such a long time since I blogged that I forgot my password and had to try a few different combinations.

Last you heard of Tubby Hubby (TH) he was recovering from gallbladder surgery. Well, I'm glad to report he's fine and still eating as much fatty stuff as ever.

It's been an eventful break. TH lost his job, I got a full-time one, we have since moved from our flat in Mid-Levels to Mui Wo in Hong Kong. Lots happening.

I don't know if I'll have time to update this as regularly as before. The full-time job takes up a lot of time plus I have an overgrown baby (yup, TH) who is always looking to me for assurance now that he has no work performance appraisals to let him know how he's doing.

In fact, I don't even know if anyone is reading this blog anymore. But for those who do, here's a nice little new post just for you.

2 comments:

justpassingby said...

Yay!!! A new blog to read! Looking forward to more interesting and frequent updates! :p

Ivy Ong-Wood said...

Awww, thanks. Lots have been happening so haven't had much time to post but am inspired to write more now.