Sunday, July 29, 2007

What's your sign?

Joanne's post set me thinking about love horoscopes. When I was younger, I used to be addicted to star signs.

Every time I met a cute guy, I would sneakily try to find out his star sign (both Western and Chinese) and then go back and check if we would be compatible.

When I met Tubby Hubby (TH), though, I was so in love that I didn't dare to check our signs to see if we would be compatible. What if our horoscopes weren't a match?

Funny thing is, we actually are. I'm Sagittarius and a Dog while he's Libra and a Rabbit. A perfect pairing both ways.

Guess some things are written in the stars!

1 comment:

gypsymoon said...

Hi ivy
Thank for mentioning me, actually i so study about sign, for some people , they might deem it as being superstituous but for me, i find the knowledge gain is quite helpful to me in my daily course of work since i need to meet clients..

We alway mentioned communication is very important for all couple but different people had different form of communication, for us sagi, we need someone whose emotional quotient is good, else we can be silently vomiting blood, heheee, tat's why im glad for u to have a libra husband cos you finally found someone you can respect ,cos sagi is not easily tamed, hahaha..

Just like you mentioned that you like flower & then he immediately get the hint & buy for you, sometime it's not the flowers that you really like but rather the effort in making effort to buy it..luckily u din't choose a virgo cos he will never do it no matter how you hint or say..hee )oops, no offence to virgo man) cos they just simply don't bother..

That's why communication is very important for couple & everyone communication method is different based on different personality, for us we need a high eq person as a soulmate..

Therefore glad you found a nice libra who can read your double meaning, hehee..

It is just like psychology, when you are open mind & can accept different people way of thinking & action, we will be able to take it easier if tis person can't click with you or in a dating scene, why thing didn't turn out well..

well, i'm into numerology now & learning tarot card too,
hopefully, next time can share more alternative healing with you so we can have a more positive community..

Be Blessed always..
joanne