Monday, August 13, 2007

All in the family



Pictures of me and Tubby Hubby (TH), my two brothers and their wives. You won't believe it but all three of us siblings got married in the same year: 2004.
Actually, my younger brother, Darric (the pic on the right), and his girlfriend had been planning for ages for their wedding. So theirs was the "proper" one with full wedding dinner and all - which helped my mum get that out of her system.
Mine and TH's was a surprise one. We were going to get married in secret but since everyone was already down for Darric's wedding, they got a two-for-one deal.
Darryl (the pic in the middle) was supposed to get married the year after. But he got his condo early so they decided to bring forward the date.
My dad got to wear his good suit all in one year. And my relatives are still talking about our bumper crop of weddings!

No comments: