Thursday, August 9, 2007

Off to Hong Kong

Flying off to Hong Kong to meet Tubby Hubby (TH) tomorrow. Can't wait.

There are some good things about being single again. For one, the toilet seat stays down (TH always leaves it up so when I get up for a sleepy midnight pee, I almost fall into the toilet). For another, the water heater is always set at the perfect temperature for me.

But I miss having someone to talk to just before I go to sleep. And watching CSI is just not the same without TH playing the air guitar/synthesizer/drums during the opening sequence.

Well, I've got a week with TH anyway in that spiffy hotel room of his. For those who've been asking me where it is, it's Bishop Lei International House along Robinson Road. Cheap (S$130 a night) and what wonderful views! http://www.bishopleihtl.com.hk/

2 comments:

Stu Know said...

AIR GUITAR!!!, SYNTHESIZER!!!!! I knew it, he is a closet axe wielding, foot resting on monitor frontman after all! NOT just a gimp in a shirt and cardigan. YAY!
Did you know he once gave a Budgie a heart attack by driving into a tree!

What a rocker!!!

NJOY TH in HK, ask him about his EMS (and I'm not talking European Monetary System!!!) Phnarr, Phnarr

Ivy Ong-Wood said...

Yeah, but as I pointed out to him, what's the point of air guitar when it makes no sound? I think he's still resting on his laurels as lead singer of the X-Men.