Saturday, August 4, 2007

TH is officially middle-aged!


Tubby Hubby (TH) has had perfect eyesight for the past 43 years. So he'd never felt the pain of being four-eyed. Grrr.

He used to have this irritating habit of touching my glasses and leaving fingerprint smudges behind. And if I complained, he'd just say innocently: "Why? What's so bad about smudges?"

Well now he knows. Age has finally caught up with him and he had to have reading glasses made. Ha ha...

I can't wait to leave my grubby fingerprints all over his lenses!

1 comment:

Stu Know said...

Hiya Ivy,

Tell Ol' 4 Eyes that the Miopically challenged members of the X-Men now out number the one's with 20/20 vision. I've been a member of the goggles-gang for a couple of years now. If it's troubling him he can always drop me a line. But it has given him an increased air of intellectual superiority that I know I'll never even come close too! Did you know he was the only student I ever met who owned a photocopier! Eeek